In today’s episode, you’ll hear from a former failed news reporter turned to best-selling business author and world-renowned speaker, Bob Burg.
Bob is a sought after speaker at company leadership and sales conferences. He regularly addresses audiences ranging in size from 50 to 16,000 people. He has shared the platform with notables including today’s top thought leaders, broadcast personalities, Olympic athletes, and political leaders including a former U.S. President.
More than a million copies sold in total, The Go-Giver has been translated into 21 languages and his newest book is Adversaries Into Allies: Winning People Over Without Manipulation or Coercion.
Bob is an unapologetic animal fanatic and serves as vice-president of the board of directors of Furry Friends Adoption & Clinic in his hometown of Jupiter, Florida.
Pivotal moments you don’t want to miss in this episode
Links mentioned in this episode
- Bob’s Website
- The Go-Giver
- Go-Givers Sell More
- Endless Referrals
- Adversaries Into Allies: Winning People Over Without Manipulation or Coercion
- Furry Friends Adoption & Clinic
- Jeff Herman’s Guide to Publishers, Editors, and Literary Agents
- The Power of Failure by Fran Tarkenton
- OCD Foundation – Boston, MA
- International OCD Foundation