Introverted Fitness & Health Expert Ben Greenfield Has Spent His Career Challenging the Status Quo – Find Out Why
In today’s episode you’ll hear from an introverted health and fitness superman that’s built a life traveling the world competing in Ironman and tough obstacle challenges while becoming a father and expert in the world of human performance, Ben Greenfield.
Ben’s won more awards than I have time to list here. But, as someone who’s benefitted from Ben’s advice, I can tell you he’s got one of the most impressive minds when it comes to health and fitness. Not only that, but he’s built one of the strongest brands in the high-performance market and sports brands clamor to get an endorsement from him.
He’s truly a class act and you’re going to hear about the…
Listen to the Podcast
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What challenges he’s faced to get to the level of success he’s reached today,
- How being an introvert has helped him excel creatively, emotionally, physically and spiritually,
- Why self-education and self-learning has always worked best for him,
- Why giving himself permission to stop micromanaging the little parts of his business has been one of his many keys to success,
- Why being average at a lot of things and then excelling at one thing is what he calls Happiness
Check out our private community on Facebook where you will have access to myself and can make requests for show guests. Just go to ToddHerman.me/group to find out more.
I created a guide to help you reap the benefits of a great mentor, “The Definitive Guide to Mentoring”. I’ve had some incredible mentors in my life and those mentors easily accelerated my path to achieving new successes by steering me around roadblocks that would have slowed me down. And, if you’re in a position to be a mentor to others, you’ll get incredible value from the structure of how to make it a win-win for both sides.
Click here to get it now!
Links mentioned in this episode:
Ben’s Book: beyondtrainingbook.com
Ben’s Blog: BenGreenfieldFitness.com