He Got Slapped In A Coffee Shop Then Built A Tech StartUp That Won Awards: The Maneesh Sethi Story
Technology innovator, PR master, and visionary thinker, Maneesh Sethi is the founder of Pavlok, the wearable device that uses electric shock to help you break bad habits and start new ones.
He was plagued by attention and focus issues his entire life. Maneesh then decided to invent a technology to help him regain control and break the bad habits that held him back.
Maneesh and Pavlok have been featured on the Colbert Report, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, Good Morning America, and a whole lot more.
Maneesh is also the founder of Hack The System where he showed the world how to write New York Times best-selling books, become a famous DJ in Berlin, start an NGO in India, travel first class for free, and…
Listen to the Podcast
*you may notice some static during this episode
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How the attention and focus issues that plagued him his entire life inspired him to create Pavlok,
- What a famous game developer and author told him he could never do & what he did about it,
- How he struggled with his own personal way of doing things because it never matched up with what society told him was the way to be successful,
- How he launched a mega-successful Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign to get his innovative technology company off the ground,
- How Pavlok is adding new capabilities to the human experience to make us learn and know better than we ever could before
Check out our private community on Facebook where you will have access to myself and can make requests for show guests. Just go to ToddHerman.me/group to find out more.
I created a guide to help you reap the benefits of a great mentor, “The Definitive Guide to Mentoring”. I’ve had some incredible mentors in my life and those mentors easily accelerated my path to achieving new successes by steering me around roadblocks that would have slowed me down. And, if you’re in a position to be a mentor to others, you’ll get incredible value from the structure of how to make it a win-win for both sides.
Click here to get it now!
Links mentioned in this episode: