How Robert Greene Seized His Moment of Opportunity To Launch One of The Most Successful Writing Careers in History
Today’s guest is none other than Robert Greene, the author of the New York Times Bestseller’s, The 48 Laws of Power, The Art of Seduction, The 33 Strategies of War, and The 50th Law. His highly anticipated fifth book, Mastery, examines the lives of great historical figures such as Charles Darwin, Mozart, Paul Graham, and Henry Ford and distills the traits and universal ingredients that made them masters.In addition to having a strong following in the business world and deep following in Washington, D.C, Greene’s books are hailed by everyone from war historians to the biggest musicians like Jay-Z and 50 Cent as being Bibles that they follow.
It’s a great interview. He shares a great story of something an English teacher said to him after he…
Listen to the Podcast
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What an English teacher said to him after he handed in a paper that completely changed the way he looked at writing
- Examples of mistakes people make when writing
- His perseverance and the mindset that he had when he got the opportunity to write his first book, The 48 Laws of Power
- His experience of what was a do or die situation for him
- The role of good writing and why you should be careful of overwriting
Check out our private community on Facebook where you will have access to myself and can make requests for show guests. Just go to ToddHerman.me/group to find out more.
I created a guide to help you reap the benefits of a great mentor, “The Definitive Guide to Mentoring”.
I’ve had some incredible mentors in my life and those mentors easily accelerated my path to achieving new successes by steering me around roadblocks that would have slowed me down. And, if you’re in a position to be a mentor to others, you’ll get incredible value from the structure of how to make it a win-win for both sides.
Click here to get it now!
Links mentioned in this episode: