Jonathan Fields on living a ‘good life’ and why happiness is “the enemy” & the ‘F’ word is the real hero.
Subscribe via iTunes Android RSS Stitcher DOWNLOAD EPISODE TRANSCRIPT
In today’s episode, you’ll hear from a super chill anti-guru bestselling author, teacher and movement maker, that is universally revered for making the complex seem doable and puts the art and science of living a good life firmly within reach… Jonathan Fields.
Jonathan is an NYC husband and dad first, and then just happens to be the visionary leader behind ’The Good Life Project’, has written 2 best-selling books and has his 3rd soon-to-be bestseller released today, aptly named ‘How to Live a Good Life‘.
Now before you do a big fat eye-roll on the name and the thought of someone giving you another pile of anecdotal wisdom on ‘living a good life’. Because that’s exactly what I’d be doing if I heard that for the first time.
What I love about Jonathan and this book is, he laces this book with real science and practical challenges and wisdom to get you real results. Not just pie in the sky philosophical proclamations. Jonathan has a massive following for a reason…
A perfect life where everything is dialed in is not a good life. There is no contrast.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why Jonathan has such a massive following
- How he broke free from a career that was slowly killing him
- Why the yoga business he started 2 days before 9/11 became a sanctuary for people living in Manhattan
- And why he sold it to start an online education company and live retreat mini-empire
- About his new book, How To Live A Good Life: Soulful Stories, Surprising Science, and Practical Wisdom