From Multi-Million Dollar Entrepreneur to Broke, to Master Relationship Builder: The Jayson Gaignard Story
He is also the host of the highly-rated Mastermind Talks Podcast and author of Mastermind Dinners, which is a book you’ve gotto pick up because it talks about building life-long relationships by connecting experts, influencers, and lynchpins. He is a favorite of mine. He is a good friend and in today’s interview you’re going to hear about how he built up a very large business and then lost it all, what he did after that, how he bounced back, and what he learned at a Seth Godin event that has basically transformed him into the major influencer that he is today.
He is a super smart guy and he shares a ton of great tips on how to…
Listen to the Podcast
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What youthful venture reinforced the importance of transparency in business for Jayson
- How he scaled his first business up to $6 million in revenue in four years
- How building his first business at the expense of his health became one of his darkest moments
- How he lost his business and landed $250,000 in debt
- How his success is based on the people he is surrounded by and connected to
- What mindset you should have around networking and relationships to be successful
Check out our private community on Facebook where you will have access to myself and can make requests for show guests. Just go to ToddHerman.me/group to find out more.
I created a guide to help you reap the benefits of a great mentor, “The Definitive Guide to Mentoring”.
I’ve had some incredible mentors in my life and those mentors easily accelerated my path to achieving new successes by steering me around roadblocks that would have slowed me down. And, if you’re in a position to be a mentor to others, you’ll get incredible value from the structure of how to make it a win-win for both sides.
Click here to get it now!
Links mentioned in this episode: